Ever since the latest Google search results page rolled out in February 2016, it has been creating a stir among advertisers. Before the change, there were three Google AdWords pay-per-click ads above the search results and several down the right side of the page. Now, things are different.
- Why Shooting for Perfection Can Ruin Your Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing: Signs That It Is Time To Get Professional Help
- Ready to Take Your Digital Marketing to the Next Level? Here are 5 Mistakes to Avoid
- Overwhelmed With Digital Marketing? Stop and Regroup
- How to Establish Realistic Digital Marketing Expectations in Your Business